Posted by Anthony CarboneMay 1, 2007 at 12:10 pm
Today Steeda, the Pompano Beach-based company unveiled the Steeda GT500, which, uses Ford’s 500-horsepower Shelby GT500 as its base. No signed numbers are provided in the press release, but given that the Steeda GT500 incorporates the company’s cold air intake, ECU tune, and pulley upgrade, we figure on the output being somewhere between 600 and 650 horsepower.
Upgrade price: $13,995 USD.
Steeda Introduces the Steeda GT500 – Over 600HP & Uncompromised Handling!
Steeda Autosports President Dario Orlando chose the 2007 Camp Steeda / SVT Owners Association Open Track Event at the famed Sebring International Raceway for the world debut of the new Steeda GT500. Steeda Autosports took the fine platform that Ford Motor Company’s SVT Team developed and performed that special Steeda magic to further transform the stallion into an all out performance vehicle – perfect for the discerning performance enthusiast who wants only the very best in engineering and performance.
Not wanting to rest on their laurels, the Steeda Engineering Team took the GT500 to the “Ultimate Level” by using their sophisticated CAD/CAM engineering modeling intelligence, rapid design, and in-house manufacturing capabilities to deliver a completed vehicle worthy of the name: The Steeda GT500. With powerful engine upgrades and the most extensive suspension upgrades available, the Steeda GT500 is the most finely tuned and best performing GT500 on the planet ! Included with this upgrade is the all new and patented Steeda Coilover Suspension System, derived from over one year of research and development, that greatly enhances aggressive performance driving without detracting from ride quality.
Performance modifications made to the vehicle include:
- Steeda GT500 Pro-Flow Cold Air Intake
- Steeda /SCT Performance ECU Tune
- Steeda Upper Supercharger Pully
- Steeda Axle-Back Stainless Steel System
- Steeda 13″ Rear Brake upgrade Kit
- Steeda 14″ Slotted Front Rotors and upgraded pads
- Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter
- Steeda Coilover Suspension System
- Steeda Performance Alignment (ahaha ya ok)
- Steeda Billet Rear Lower Control Arms
- Steeda Lower Control Arm Relocation Brackets
- Steeda Adjustable Panhard Bar
- Steeda Double Adjustable 3rd Link
- Steeda Competition Front Swaybar
- Steeda Billet Swaybar Mount Kit
- Steeda Competition Rear Swaybar
- Steeda X5 Balljoints
- Steeda Bumpsteer Kit