Swarovski Covered Mercedes-Benz SL600

2008 SEMA – 41 Pictures: Gold Swarovski Mercedes SL600
2008 SEMA – 39 Pictures: Silver Swarovski Mercedes SL600

mercedes benz sl600 swarovski

Need something to protect your car? Shop for: car covers here!

Unveiled at SEMA in 2007 by DUB Magazine, this Mercedes-Benz SL600 was coated with over 200,000 Swarkovski crystals and Bavarian White Mammoth seat covers.

The after market modification were done by the custom car accessory company Garson/D.A.D to highlight their companys baller line of Mercedes accessories.

Not only did the crystals cover every square inch of the cars exterior, but were also prominent inside covering parts of the center console, door trim and even the rear view mirror.

Bling Bling.. Yes.. But Bling Bling for the wife… not you!

Related Post
2008 SEMA – 41 Pictures: Gold Swarovski Mercedes SL600
2008 SEMA – 39 Pictures: Silver Swarovski Mercedes SL600

Swarovski Covered Mercedes-Benz SL600 (Video)

[Source: WhipDaddy]

98 Responses to “Swarovski Covered Mercedes-Benz SL600”

1. shatown said on February 15th, 2009 at 11:56 pm

why is every one haten. if u had money on top money and you did every thing possible with your money but just had money to spend yall would do the same thing just probably somethin different. stop being mad cause you aint got that kind of money hater! haters always talk about successers

2. shatown said on February 16th, 2009 at 12:04 am

shadalee that comment u made that lets everyone no your broke and dont have a pot to piss in . mad cause u cant splurge hater

3. Eleonora said on February 18th, 2009 at 11:00 am

You need sunglasses if you look at this car!

4. victor irengo said on February 23rd, 2009 at 3:21 pm

nice car

5. goce gavrilovski said on March 5th, 2009 at 7:24 am

ja sum goce ako moze da mi daete mercedes ili igra so mercedes ce vidaem BMV M3 dajtemi vie mercedes najnov na svet ja BMV M3 vas ce vi daem

6. the star of the night said on March 5th, 2009 at 9:04 pm

hey this is a nice car, sh!t caught my eye. anyway i am doing this to mines but not all that bling.

7. Dacey said on March 12th, 2009 at 2:31 pm

Is there a way to locate someone locally to try this?

8. Joe said on March 13th, 2009 at 3:26 pm

I can’t figure out whether that’s a waste of diamonds, a mercedes, or a hell of a lot of time and money.

9. sir epun said on March 14th, 2009 at 3:59 am

wow, the car is so dazzled………………..

10. thanasis_greece said on March 14th, 2009 at 6:49 am

this is the most beautiful car i ever seen……mercedes for ever and ever……..

11. sachamun said on March 15th, 2009 at 6:10 am

I heard you actually have to bust at least 5 rhymes at the dealership before you can buy.

12. K said on March 17th, 2009 at 3:04 am

There is no such thing as dam Swarovski dimonds swarovski is crystal.

13. D said on March 17th, 2009 at 11:19 am

There seem to be alot of confused children commenting on this site. Swarovski makes crystal. These are Not Diamonds, by any stretch of the imagination, its Crystal. The value of the crystal is less than the car itself.

14. Arman said on March 26th, 2009 at 12:35 am

O come on its embarrassing who’s gonna drive it, Britney Spears ?

15. waste of time said on April 26th, 2009 at 9:31 pm

What a complete waste of time and effort, hey fag who made this car, grow a pair of balls and do something worth while in your life. I bet your mother told you that she was proud of you for making this for her

16. mercedes said on April 27th, 2009 at 1:26 pm

omg i dont think this car is even cute i think only a dumb retard would own this kind of car. i think uve just wasted so much money on this car that u could have helped trillions of ppl with or even bought groceries or did somehtin productive with this money

17. jim said on May 1st, 2009 at 10:07 pm

all very wwell but what happens at night when another cars headlights hit it..it simply dazzle the other driver.

18. Ronnie said on May 16th, 2009 at 12:33 pm

man , this car is amazing but : 1st all this bling , if its pareked in the street someone might just pick off some diamonds and go away
    2nd you can buy much decent car example : Lamborghini Muricelago lp670 – 4 sv and ferrari enzo together
    a total waste of money

19. BIG BOTOI said on May 19th, 2009 at 8:57 am

20. Stéphanie said on May 22nd, 2009 at 9:53 am

Really Nice Car !! 😀 oh my god, what a beauty !

21. bezil said on May 30th, 2009 at 12:47 pm

awesome carrrrrrrrrr

22. Aimee said on July 9th, 2009 at 5:26 am

OMG.. dayummm… but c’mon they could have used that money for something that actually matters.. .

give the car to me so i can sell it and actually afford to keep my house…
    ill give them back what ever money i don’t NEED..
    wtf.. i wish i could say i had enough money to cover a car in crystals.

23. k.p.k. said on July 16th, 2009 at 1:59 pm

aksizei ston michael jackson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24. Redbrickstock said on August 19th, 2009 at 11:48 pm

I’m sure the reflections from that sucker wouldn’t be street-legal 🙂

25. Dada said on September 13th, 2009 at 3:26 am

how much cost this car????

26. Faith said on December 21st, 2009 at 11:23 pm

No girl your dad dosnt own it theres one in the world and one in gold and the belong to a man in sadia arabia. And this car it over a million dollars and you cant even drive the car its just for show. and its not real diamonds its syrvolski crystal

27. Kofi Baiden said on January 6th, 2010 at 5:43 am

Wow what a ride. can’t wait to have one. No matter what its Damn Great

28. Chelsea said on January 21st, 2010 at 4:44 pm

Omfg! this is a total sweet ride! … if only i had the money for it. this has gotta cost what like 500 grand?!

29. john mark said on January 30th, 2010 at 2:11 am

it seems weve gone to far conserning the design of these cars! It seems intresting, but the our brothers are dying from hunger in africa, and we just dont give them an eye. cars covered with cristal, others with gold? What is the aim behind all that ? Why dont we just stop that? It seems that we, human, are only interested in spending time with girls, in clubs, showing off. I know that people love new things, but not to that extent. Im not saying that it is a bad car, its attractive and it seems fast enough.

30. Gyan deepak said on February 4th, 2010 at 10:48 am

i like these cars very much

31. chase said on February 19th, 2010 at 10:44 am

first, allof you kids cussin’, watch your mouth its a disgrace. second, its amazing how one car can spark up all this crap you people are talking about. and third, just admit its a cool car and get on with your lives because someone put some time effort and a whole lot of money in that car

32. kirstin said on March 7th, 2010 at 3:40 pm

Dude!! i love this car!! how much does it cost???? i would so get it!!!!!!! and it is so not just a girls car.

33. kiki said on March 7th, 2010 at 3:49 pm

all of you ppl who are dissin are just haterz!!!! get the f**k over it. its not their fault they can afford it and you cant so yea all you haters go suck a dick and guy who made this car it is an awesome ride.

34. Wing Mirror said on May 3rd, 2010 at 7:59 am

DemonKar has a comprehensive range of O.E. replacement door mirrors and glass featuring: Manual wing mirrrors, Cable operated wing mirrors, Electrical wing mirrors including heated options and Power folding.

35. Automobilia Planet said on July 30th, 2010 at 10:09 am

Automobilia Planet, purveyors of rare and exceptional items of motor sport, formula 1, motor racing memorabilia, petroliana and automobilia.

36. afasfv rgda said on July 20th, 2011 at 4:01 am

Your site is a gem, keep it up

37. Fitness said on October 16th, 2011 at 5:15 am

Really beneficial many thanks, There’s no doubt that your current followers may well want a lot more info of this nature. Maintain the good work!

38. orgone said on October 24th, 2011 at 6:27 pm

A person essentially lend a hand to make critically posts I would state. That is the very first time I frequented your website page and to this point? I amazed with the research you made to make this actual submit extraordinary. Fantastic task!

39. get cheap car insurance online said on December 4th, 2011 at 12:53 am

You realize therefore significantly in relation to this topic, made me in my opinion imagine it from a lot of varied angles. Its like men and women don’t seem to be fascinated unless it’s one thing to do with Lady gaga! Your personal stuffs nice. At all times handle it up!

40. Not too sure how I feel about this... - Page 5 said on December 6th, 2011 at 11:54 pm

[…] definitely fails the gift test! OBTW, if you do buy it, perhaps you've already bought one of these: Swarovski Covered Mercedes Benz SL600 | CarZi B Reply With Quote + Reply to […]

41. water damaged carpet said on December 22nd, 2011 at 4:33 pm

I don’t even know the way I stopped up here, however I assumed this submit was good. I don’t recognise who you might be but definitely you’re going to a famous blogger in case you are not already. Cheers!

42. where to buy hcg ultra drops canada said on August 27th, 2012 at 4:24 pm

I vіsit daily a fеw blogs and informatiоn sites to
    read articles, hoωeνer this ωebρаgе provideѕ feаture
    based writing.

43. […] crystal kok….harganya juga kaga segitu…. itu di Modif sama perusahaan jepang.. GARSON / DAD http://www.carzi.com/2007/11/22/swar…es-benz-sl600/ Hot on DUB Magazine's Custom Auto Show & Concert tour is this million dollar car, Garson / […]

44. voucher codes said on May 9th, 2013 at 2:07 am

I know this if off topic but I’m looking into starting my own blog and was wondering what all is needed to get set up? I’m assuming having a blog
    like yours would cost a pretty penny? I’m not very internet savvy so I’m not 100% certain.
    Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Many thanks

Also visit my blog post voucher codes

45. http://www3.famille.ne.jp said on May 20th, 2013 at 4:21 am

It’s truly a nice and useful piece of info. I’m happy that you just shared this useful information with us.
    Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

46. ?? ??? said on November 3rd, 2013 at 4:37 am

Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you penning this article and also the rest of the site is also
    very good.

Look at my webpage :: ?? ???

47. ????? ??????????? ?? said on December 25th, 2013 at 10:00 pm

Woah! I’m really loving the template/theme of this site.
    It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s difficult to get that “perfect balance” between superb usability and
    appearance. I must say that you’ve done a superb job with
    this. Also, the blog loads very fast for me on Internet explorer.
    Excellent Blog!

Feel free to surf to my site – ????? ??????????? ??