De Tomaso Panthera Concept Photos

de tomaso panthera photo

The De Tomaso Panthera Concept, is a project based on the Lamborghini Gallardo’s platform, or else, it would have a V10 engine, 4WD system and a unique style, what would make this machine an easy target for wealthy buyers that want an exclusive piece of machinery. And, as we all know, they are not so few.

Most people that nowadays dream of having a De Tomaso Pantera must wait for a used one to reach the market. When they do come to sale on the used market, prices could be as high as US$ 100,000. What if you could have a modern version of this famous De Tomaso, built over a reliable and fast structure, such as the Lamborghini Gallardo? Well, if the designer Stefan Schulze manages to sell his idea to any investor, you might be able to buy your Panthera (with an H) someday.

The sad part is that, with a Lamborghini Gallardo platform, the Panthera would cost much more than the original vehicle.

[Source: WorldCarFans.com, FirstSignal.de]

6 Responses to “De Tomaso Panthera Concept Photos”

1. 993C4S said on April 7th, 2008 at 5:54 pm

Let’s hope this car makes the leap from concept to production. I would love to own an original.

2. Anthony Carbone said on April 8th, 2008 at 9:48 am

Vinay has driven a Pantera, he said it was quite an amazing raw test drive.

3. Bein Mor said on April 8th, 2008 at 9:56 pm

The Original De Tomaso Pantera is a timeless coach style and so is this new Panthera.
    Oh ya, Want one!!
    I want one of those!

4. 993C4S said on April 8th, 2008 at 10:19 pm

I wonder where the transmission will go and if it will create as much heat as the originals did?

5. Vinay Menon said on April 10th, 2008 at 6:18 pm

This car is not going to get built.. as nice as this modern take on a classic design is. And if it did get built, it should definitely not have AWD, and personally, I think it should come with a big brawny V8, not a V10.

BTW, this is the 73 Pantera I drove, and I loved it… (but I have a soft spot for Ford V8s!)

6. oakley fuel cell sunglasses on sale said on May 21st, 2013 at 1:24 am