Pink Ferrari 360 Modena Spider Pics

Pink Ferrari 360 Modena Spider

Found these photos of a pink modified Ferrari 360 Modena Spider on the web and wanted to share the ridiculousness.

Pink Ferrari 360 Modena Spider

Related Post
Flat Black Lamborghini LP640 with Pink Interior
Molly Saleen and Molly Pop S281 Revisited
Molly Saleen Is Smoking Hot (Photos)

[Source: GlamCar.com]

35 Responses to “Pink Ferrari 360 Modena Spider Pics”

1. marketing companies raleigh said on June 26th, 2008 at 4:58 pm

I would totally buy that for my wife!

2. Kyle said on June 30th, 2008 at 2:01 pm

I would totally buy that for my Barbies.

3. lisa said on August 30th, 2008 at 4:40 pm

I want that car soooooooo much

4. LuvPink said on September 8th, 2008 at 4:28 pm

anyone know where i can buy this car from???? i gotta have it! LOL

5. oliver_sudden said on September 19th, 2008 at 1:26 am

It’s a replica, surely?

6. samm said on October 10th, 2008 at 1:24 pm

OMG i love this car. I would so buy that. im actually looking for a pink ferrari spider (automatic) for sale. let me know if u come across one”] thanks

7. Lydia said on October 29th, 2008 at 12:23 pm

omg i love this car<33 i HAVE to have it!!

8. adisa said on November 12th, 2008 at 6:50 pm

hahahah ,,,,,,,ya can dream of havin tis car,,,,I AREADY GOT TIS MUG FOR MY 16T BIRTHDAY,,,,PINK WITH BALCK RIMES WITH BALAK WINDOWZ….. MI N THE CAR BE LOOKIN FLY…..THANX DADDY FO MY HOT RIDE….MWAHZZ

9. SAMANTHA said on November 12th, 2008 at 6:52 pm

SHYT MY SIS ADISA HAS TAT RIDE…….IM SO JEALOUS

10. Pink Pagani Zonda S With $153,000 Italian Paint Job | CarZi said on November 13th, 2008 at 11:17 am

[…] Pink Exotic Supercar Posts Pink Audi R8 Photos Flat Black Lamborghini LP640 with Pink Interior Pink Ferrari 360 Modena Spider Pics Molly Saleen and Molly Pop S281 Revisited Molly Saleen Is Smoking […]

11. lenice m said on November 20th, 2008 at 12:43 pm

how much does this car cost

12. lenice m said on November 20th, 2008 at 12:43 pm

how much does this car cost

13. Brianna :) said on December 20th, 2008 at 1:07 pm

im soooooooooooooo getting this like serious!

14. aleksandria said on December 23rd, 2008 at 8:33 am

My daddy got me this car for my 15th.. I love pink, but then I got sick of it just being so bright. I still have it, but now I also have a black porsche. 🙂

15. Pink Audi R8 Photos | CarZi said on December 23rd, 2008 at 3:53 pm

[…] Related Posts Flat Black Lamborghini LP640 with Pink Interior Pink Ferrari 360 Modena Spider Pics […]

16. tayshai said on March 10th, 2009 at 11:06 pm

hey the pink car are so good

17. tayshai said on March 10th, 2009 at 11:07 pm

yer thay are the best

18. Ragazza italiana said on March 26th, 2009 at 6:57 pm

compliments as a ruin, the Italian super car ferrari excellence in a world of motors.
    The Lady of races ruined … so next time buy a tata nano shame …
    that shit pink!!!
    By Italian Girl

19. hollie said on April 22nd, 2009 at 12:22 pm

Imgetting this car in 2 weeks

20. a3 said on June 2nd, 2009 at 2:35 am

u guys will not get that car!!!
    dont dream laaa……..

21. Ferrari Owner said on October 11th, 2009 at 2:25 pm

To all the young girls who commented saying “I have this car”, or “I’m getting this car for my 16th b-day”… Don’t lie to yourselves & others. It’s silly, you’re not the one with money. Your parents probably are. But NOT you. Good for you if your parents are able to afford a half million $ car PLUS the monthly insurance & maintence. To ASHELLEY, go to school and finish learning your grammar, because you can’t spell. Maybe then, I’ll take you seriously.

22. oliver_sudden said on October 11th, 2009 at 3:47 pm

That is as much a Ferrari as the Corolla behind it. It’s some sort of awful replica.

23. Harris said on March 16th, 2010 at 1:56 am

That is perfect for my little sister, if I were an Italian Mafia godfather!!!

24. Marivel Fassnacht said on March 30th, 2010 at 6:22 pm

Godaddy coupon code news. Several of the current Go Daddy coupon codes are now invalid. Here’s the latest promo codes that are activated. These promo codes are active in 2010. .COM Domain Names or Manual Renewals for just $7.49 – Use Godaddy.com coupon codes GOO3, OK9, or ZINE10. 25% discount on orders of $100+ – Use Go Daddy coupon code OK25. 30% Discount when you buy any com domain – Use Godaddy coupon code OK30. $12.99 SSL Certificates – Use Godaddy coupons GOOSSL, OKSSL, or ZINESSL. Hosting Promo Code – 20% Hosting Discount – Use Godaddy coupons OK20H, ZINE20H1 or GOO20H. 10% off any size order – Use Godaddy.com coupons OK7, GOO1 or ZINE8. $5 Off $30 or More – Use Go Daddy coupon codes GOO2 or ZINE9. 20% Off Any order of $50 or more – Use Godaddy coupon code OK8.

25. Mr. said on July 30th, 2010 at 12:02 pm

Rebata uspokojtes’ ja videl etu mawunku v nas na Podole tolko odin raz i o4en davno ja iwo sdela foto sebe.

26. ... said on October 30th, 2011 at 7:11 pm

Im sick of these dumb girls flaunting and bragging, “My daddy waddy bought me a ten million dollar car!” Still not happy with that? Sooo ungrateful I would die to have a car like that! Most people cant afford that so shut up like its nothing. I bet you guys are snobby and wont be able to support yourselves on your own without precious little daddy. I’d like to see you live like a normal person in the real world.. you wouldn’t survive. From how you guys are talking all you care about is what you have but you probably lack hearts and personalities. Money and possessions aren’t everything so I’m far from jealous. I’m happy you are blessed with money. Wonderful!! Good for you! But you need to look at life differently and have a taste of the rest of the world. You should thank God.

27. babies r us coupons said on November 1st, 2011 at 1:00 am

Hi there, You’ve done an incredible job. I’ll certainly digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I’m sure they’ll be benefited from this web site.

28. Easy dinners said on November 18th, 2011 at 4:48 am

This site has incredible content!

29. HostGatorForFree - Free Hosting! said on November 27th, 2011 at 5:30 am

Great goods from you, man. I have consider your stuff previous to and you’re just too wonderful. I really like what you’ve received right here, really like what you are saying and the way in which during which you are saying it. You’re making it entertaining and you still care for to keep it smart. I can not wait to read much more from you. This is actually a wonderful web site.

30. get cheap automobile insurance online said on December 4th, 2011 at 1:05 am

Hello There. I discovered your weblog using msn. That is a very well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your helpful information. Thanks for the post. I will certainly comeback.

31. twitter photos said on January 19th, 2012 at 4:47 pm

I savour, lead to I discovered exactly what I was looking for. You have ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

32. Cars in Switzerland .... - Page 24 said on March 10th, 2012 at 12:09 pm

[…] believe this ends the questions. Pink Ferrari 360 Modena Spider Pics | CarZi Sbarro Sbarro GT8 #2, 2006 Reply With Quote + Reply to […]

33. Top 5 Pink Cars for Mums | Pink Cars said on March 14th, 2012 at 3:58 am

[…] Image from carzi […]

34. […] ???????????? ? 100 000 ????. ??? ???? ?????????, ?????????? ???? ???????? — ??????? Ferrari Sbarro […]

35. ?? ??? said on October 29th, 2013 at 3:54 pm

Greetings! Very useful advice in this particular article!
    It’s the little changes that make the largest changes.

Many thanks for sharing!