Helen Su Test Drives The Mercedes Benz CLS Sedan

Helen Su Test Drive Mercedes Benz CLS

Sexy model Helen Su test drives, drifts, and drags the hell out of a pair of Mercedes Benz CLS sedans while wearing nothing but a little bikini. Cars provided by Harbor Motorsports. The last part of the the video has Helen covered in soapy, sudsy Mr. Bubbles! (EP3)

helen su bikini mercedes benz cls test drive

helen su bikini mercedes benz cls test drive
helen su bikini mercedes benz cls test drive

helen su bikini mercedes benz cls test drive
helen su bikini mercedes benz cls test drive

Related Posts
Bikini Driving School EP1: BMW M5 by Teresa Noreen
Amy Tran Driving and Washing a Lamborghini Murcielago Video
37 ASS Photos – Importfest 2008 Pics
Got A Hot Ride Model Photos – Importfest 2008 Pics
The Garage16 Girls – Importfest 2008 Photos
Laura Michelle Photo Gallery – Importfest 2008 Pics
Jersey McIntosh Photos – Importfest 2008 Pics

[Source: BikiniDrivingSchool.com, Video.Yahoo.com]

6 Responses to “Helen Su Test Drives The Mercedes Benz CLS Sedan”

1. 2012 CLS63 news - MBWorld.org Forums said on August 1st, 2009 at 10:07 am

[...] a new CLS but who cares with those wheels !!! http://www.carzi.com/2008/07/02/hele…enz-cls-sedan/ __________________ [...]

2. Peggy said on October 7th, 2011 at 10:41 pm

If you wrote an article about life we’d all reach enlighnetmnet.

3. roffjrjtvf said on October 8th, 2011 at 10:25 am

HdF5vv ctdncfccxtdq

4. chrnfbymgv said on October 11th, 2011 at 11:21 am

B0NrDS ppxcglfawihr

5. cheap longboards complete said on January 16th, 2012 at 4:27 am

I delight in, result in I found exactly what I used to be having a look for. You have ended my 4 day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

6. Devin Einspahr said on July 25th, 2012 at 2:40 pm

|I don’t normally interrupt impressive discussions like this with inquiries, but I really need the help of anyone who is in a position to lend me a hand. I’m conducting some research using the services of http://lawncaremaintenance.net/ and I wanted to ask if anyone here has employed them previously. I am seeking both the negative and positive issues with their business. Please get back to me in a timely manner for this is significant.Thanks a lot.