New 2009 Camaro SS Media Pics !!! (12 Photos)

2009 CHEVY CAMARO Photo Albums HERE: 2009 CHEVY CAMARO PHOTOS

2010 Chevy Camaro SS PICTURES from the SEMA Show 2008

These new 2009 Chevrolet Camaro SS Pictures were apparently taken by Kevin Kolvenback of Hudon Calley, New York. He snapped these photos out at Spring Mountain Motorsports in Pahrump, Nevada.

There doesn’t seem to be much information regarding the how and why he was able to get such clear, still and picture perfect photos of this car, so it’s possible that this was a staged pre-media photo shoot release! I am calling them Media Pics because they are clean and staged and my auto-tuned gut tells me so!

2009 Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible Concept PHOTOS

Related Posts
2009 Black Chevrolet Camaro Spy VIDEO & Photos
New Silver Chevrolet Camaro SS Spy Photos
2009 Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible Concept PHOTOS

[Source: AutoInsane.com]

13 Responses to “New 2009 Camaro SS Media Pics !!! (12 Photos)”

1. Mike Huang said on August 26th, 2008 at 1:09 am

Now that is one POWERFUL looking car >: )

-Mike

2. anthony carbone said on August 26th, 2008 at 10:19 am

I agree, I think it looks bad ass!

3. Jase said on August 27th, 2008 at 10:29 am

Is the chassis related to the Goat/G8 or the Vette?¿ I can smell a mixture of both platforms underneath.

4. Anthony Carbone said on August 27th, 2008 at 12:46 pm

Jase, you are correct, The platform is called Zeta and its is the North American version of General Motors’ new global RWD platform.

All that is currently confirmed for the Zeta platform so far is the Chevrolet Camaro and the Pontiac G8.

However it is rumored that we may see the Chevrolet Impala, Pontiac GTO, A Chevy GTO (a larger V8 coupe), Cadillac DTS, and Buick Lucerne all on the Zeta platform.

5. Daniel said on August 31st, 2008 at 12:26 pm

I think it’s ugly. It looks like it has down syndrome.

6. Chevy Camaro SS Pics - Officially Released | CarZi said on September 11th, 2008 at 11:13 am

[…] Finally! Here are the Chevy Camaro SS Pics – Officially Released by GM. More photos of this beast in the wild and on the road here: New 2009 Camaro SS Media Pics !!! (12 Photos) […]

7. Camaro SS and Corvette ZR1 Track Video | CarZi said on September 17th, 2008 at 10:56 pm

[…] Camaro SS Posts Chevy Camaro SS Pics – 7 Officially Released Photos New 2009 Camaro SS Media Pics !!! (12 Photos) New Chevrolet Camaro SS Spy Photos 2009 Chevrolet Camaro Spy VIDEO & […]

8. Transformers 2 - Air Force Base Spy Pics | CarZi said on October 10th, 2008 at 9:26 am

[…] Based on the plates at a high magnification, it appears that the Chevy Beat will be Skids, the Chevrolet Camaro SS will still be Bumblebee and the Chevy Trax is still […]

9. JOHN HACKWORTH said on January 2nd, 2009 at 9:21 pm

I HAVE HAD CAMAROS IN MY GARAGE ALMOST ALL MY LIFE ,RIGHT NOW I OWN 11 CAMAROS FROM 1967 1969 74 78 79 81 89 IROC 99 SS 00 SS OTHER CHEVY CARS AND A COUPLE STRAY CAMAROS I CAN SAY THE NEW 2009 CAMARO SS WILL BE IN MY GARAGE NEXT TO THE OTHERS

10. gerald alton said on January 20th, 2009 at 10:54 am

to the guy that says that the new camaro looks like down syndrome:GET A LIFE – REAL SIMPLE , IF YOU DON’T LIKE IT …..DON’T BUY ONE!! THATS ONE MORE LIMITED EDITION FINE AUTOMIBILE FOR THE REST OF US PEOPLE W/ BETTER EYESIGHT TO ENJOY!! P.S. MAYBE YOU SHOULD PUT YOUR CONTACTS BACK IN AND TAKE ANOTHER LOOK!

11. Tina said on March 20th, 2009 at 11:37 am

I own 2 camaro 1995 z28 and 1999 z28 t-top and man I would love more to own one of these bad ass all black this would be so nice maybe one day : )

12. Schlempf said on April 29th, 2009 at 3:05 pm

text msg from my sis says she just bought an SS…no details yet. I’m sure it’s red.

13. joe said on October 14th, 2009 at 6:34 pm

this is an ugly one of the camaros but they still look bad ass