Bugatti Veyron Convertible – Auction Video + Pics

Just a day after the Bugatti Veyron Convertible (Technically named The 16.4 Grand Sport) was unveiled at Pebble Beach, Gooding & Company auctioned off the rights to chassis #1 for $2.9 Million!! With the auctions fee of 10% the total cost for the lucky owner is $3.19 Million. Checkout the video of the actual auction below!

Related Posts
Bugatti Veyron Convertible (16.4 Grand Sport)
Bugatti Veyron Convertible Targa Photos Revealed
Top Gear Bugatti Veyron Abu Dhabi Test Drive Photos
Matte / Flat Black Bugatti Veyron in Dubai (Photos)
Bugatti Veyron Sang Noir – Darth Sidious New Ride
Bugatti Veyron Targa – Scheduled for 2009
Bugatti Veyron Pur Sang – Queen Amidala’s New Starship
BUGATTI VEYRON HERMES EDITION!!!
Simon Cowell shows off in his $1million Veyron
Arab Run 2008 Dubai Photo Gallery
Bugatti Veyron 1200hp Pegaso Edition (1 of a Kind)

[Source: Autoblog.com]

10 Responses to “Bugatti Veyron Convertible – Auction Video + Pics”

1. Bugatti Veyron Bleu Centenaire Pictures | CarZi said on March 3rd, 2009 at 8:13 am

[...] Veyron sports a two tone matte and gloss Blue paint job, some new LED headlights borrowed from the Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport, aluminum inlets, chrome mirrors and some brushed aluminium and some new forged alloy [...]

2. predlozi za kladjenje said on November 17th, 2011 at 4:15 pm

Whats up very cool website!! Man .. Excellent .. Amazing .. I will bookmark your website and take the feeds also?I’m satisfied to search out numerous helpful info right here in the put up, we need work out extra techniques on this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

3. mk-tips said on November 30th, 2011 at 12:55 pm

I am not certain the place you’re getting your info, however great topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or working out more. Thanks for excellent info I was looking for this info for my mission.

4. tipsermk said on November 30th, 2011 at 1:04 pm

Hi there, simply turned into aware of your weblog via Google, and located that it is truly informative. I?m going to be careful for brussels. I will be grateful if you continue this in future. Lots of people shall be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!

5. MR.HOWARD STONE JR said on January 21st, 2012 at 5:41 am

nice lovely sporty convertable car.now if i can just drive it for my date with mari marrow.!!!

6. MR.HOWARD STONE JR said on January 21st, 2012 at 10:13 am

me & crissy moon on the freeway!hey!!

7. MR.HOWARD STONE JR said on January 25th, 2012 at 6:02 am

up date this ride to the new magnum p.i. series and just goooo!!maaaan!!!!check it out sir higgs! nice ride!!all funk me!!!!

8. MR.HOWARD STONE JR said on January 27th, 2012 at 8:06 am

DREAM !!!ROLLING IN THIS RIDE WITH HALLIE BERRY THREW THE DESERT N BROKE LAS VEGAS!!THATS WHAT DREAMS R MADE OF DUDE!!!

9. MR.HOWARD STONE JR said on February 25th, 2012 at 10:58 am

miss eva longoria daring??the rides is out front!i say dear we going to be late for the opera!!lets ride shall we!!vaa rrroom!!

10. MR.HOWARD STONE JR said on February 25th, 2012 at 12:23 pm

miss eva longoria its time to go doll.were gonna be late for the concert.vaa!vvaa!vvvoooom!!!lets ride!