David Beckham Porsche 911 Carerra S For Sale

david bekham porsche

Thanks to my friend John over at PorschePurist.com (a must visit website for any Porsche Enthusiast) for exploiting the latest and greatest David Beckham news; his very first Porsche 911 Carerra S is for sale on eBAY! Current bid £50,200.00 ($75,000 USD) with an end date of Dec 15, 2008.

Don’t forget to checkout David Beckhams Rolls Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe.

david bekham porsche

Ladies, if you were too late to pre-order one of the 400 limited edition Ferrari California Panerai Watch I wrote about earlier, then you might want to consider buying this car for your better half! Or maybe you might just keep it for yourself if you are a little obsessed 😉

david bekham porsche

The Porsche 911 Carerra S Triptronic is fitted with full leather sports seats is Zenith Blue in colour and has the original registration, R771 VDB.

david bekham porsche

david bekham porsche

david bekham porsche

Related Celebrity Car Posts
Seinfeld’s 1997 Porsche 993 Turbo S FOR SALE (eBay)
Celebrities Spotted in their MAD WHIPS
Molly Saleen and Molly Pop S281 Revisited
Nick “Hogan” Bolleas crash – Clearwater Police Photos
Gwen Stefanis 2007 Tahoe Dub Edition FOR SALE
Where Is 50 Cents Chrome Painted Lamborghini?
Pixar Cars – Sally Spotted (2002 Porsche 911 Photos)

[Source: eBAY via PorschePurist.com]

9 Responses to “David Beckham Porsche 911 Carerra S For Sale”

1. Vinay Menon said on December 12th, 2008 at 2:03 pm

It’s not a Turbo, btw.

2. Hootie said on December 12th, 2008 at 4:45 pm

Standard Carrera S, 1997. The Turbo S had scoops on the side. Plus the badge on the rear displays the standard “Carrera S” designation. Nobody would want to downplay having a Turbo S.

Worth about $50-60k in perfect condition, which it appears to be. Plus $15k for the name… $75k sounds about right actually.

3. Anthony Carbone said on December 12th, 2008 at 5:15 pm

Thanks guys, I wondered about the scoops, but was going off what the eBay listing said.

Much appreciation for the correction!

4. 993C4S said on December 12th, 2008 at 9:35 pm

Anthony,

Am I missing something? I don’t see where you say it’s a Turbo, or where the listing does? Thanks for the ping by the way, glad you liked it!!!

Hootie, personally I think you’re a bit off base. First, the car has 25k miles on it. Second, it’s a tiptronic, third, it has one of the ugliest interiors I’ve ever seen. Combine all those things and this car is $45k TOPS (confirmed by a number of Porsche resellers and my own considerable experience :-). Now, throw out everything I just said because Beckham used to own the car and who knows how high this might go.

Ps. If you would like to buy a ’97 993 Carrera S (non celebrity owned) in perfect condition with 25k miles and tip for $55 to $60k I have at least three (3) of them I can sell to you tomorrow!!! :-)

5. Anthony Carbone said on December 12th, 2008 at 9:42 pm

I changed the title. Check the eBAY listing it’s title is “David Beckham’s First Porsche 911 Carerra S Turbo Body”

6. 993C4S said on December 12th, 2008 at 10:00 pm

Ahh, I see the confusion. Well, technically, it is a Turbo “body” or in other words, a wide body :-)

7. 69 camaro for sale said on November 7th, 2011 at 6:33 am

Thank you for the good writeup. It in reality used to be a leisure account it. Look complicated to far added agreeable from you! However, how could we communicate?

8. hydarulic dump said on November 8th, 2011 at 11:46 pm

Thank you for some other excellent post. The place else may anyone get that kind of info in such an ideal way of writing? I have a presentation subsequent week, and I am at the look for such information.

9. Amado said on June 29th, 2014 at 5:35 pm

Wow, that’s what I was searching for, what a information! present here at this webpage, thanks admin of this site.