Paris Hilton’s Pink Bentley Pictures

paris hilton pink bentley

Looks like Paris Hilton just took delivery of her Pink Bentley Continental GT just in time for Christmas. I did see this car at 2008 SEMA Show, however it is possible that the car wasn’t fully complete on the interior or potentially up to Paris’ specs. Either way enjoy these sulky pictures!

paris hilton pink bentley

Pink Audi R8 Photos
Flat Black Lamborghini LP640 with Pink Interior
Pink Ferrari 360 Modena Spider Pics
Molly Saleen and Molly Pop S281 Revisited
Molly Saleen Is Smoking Hot

[Source: MadWhips.com, Autoblog.nl]

35 Responses to “Paris Hilton’s Pink Bentley Pictures”

1. oliver_sudden said on December 24th, 2008 at 12:26 am

Hideous. Pointless. Offensive. And the car’s pretty awful too.

2. Noah "Like The Ark" said on December 24th, 2008 at 10:57 am

I would drive the hell out of that! And the car too…

3. Shaun White Lamborghini LP640 Pictures | CarZi said on December 27th, 2008 at 11:19 am

[…] Celebrity Posts Paris Hilton’s Pink Bentley Pictures Christian Audigier – edo Lamborghini LP710 David Beckham Porsche 911 Carerra S For Sale Seinfelds […]

4. anne =) said on December 28th, 2008 at 11:13 pm

WOW!!! i like the concept of paris pink car..it’s so cool =)

5. pink princess said on January 2nd, 2009 at 5:27 pm

OMG! i love her car!! I would so drive it! Thats all her and all me for that matter! LOVE LOVE IT!!

6. Hlfmoonbay said on January 5th, 2009 at 8:12 pm

she got the idea from our car. our 1955 chevy bel air is pink and white, and was done by west coast customs,. featured on pimp my ride….

7. Anthony Carbone said on January 5th, 2009 at 8:14 pm

Prove it, send me the photos and I will post them up!

8. kash said on January 6th, 2009 at 7:50 am

her car is same ugly as she is. i think its a big insult for Bentley. i was thinking to have one but now…. not really.

9. paris hiltons hater said on January 10th, 2009 at 10:30 pm

omg!! a supeer cornyy andd horrendouss carrrrr.. i mean who would even think of that shit.. i mean i hate pink and hatee her tooo.. just not a good combinationn.. HATE YOU PARIS HILTONN.. loveyou bitch

10. goldie said on January 18th, 2009 at 11:57 pm

Paris,

Love your car and love you!!! When you get tired of it, ship it to me and then I’ll be in heaven . . . and promise to take good care of it since pink is my favorite color too.

11. jay said on January 19th, 2009 at 8:26 pm

wow people are such haters. This car is freakin’ gorgeous…. Congratz Paris.

12. Brittany huey said on January 26th, 2009 at 10:35 am

omg I would so buy that car like for real!!! it’s effin sweet!

13. Ayana said on January 30th, 2009 at 4:47 pm

People want to hate on her car, please bitch your just jelous. your just mad cuz your a 2 cent hor and cant buy one youself.
    you need to get a life cus aparently
    you dont..
    the girl who said that the car is piontless…
    well bitch heres a realetiy check..
    your moppy, doppy, your fat, ugly, and
    to tell the truth i should punch you in the face…
    to be hating on someone you dont know..
    well you must me the queen of dumb asses

14. victor said on January 30th, 2009 at 4:48 pm

all you bitches n hoes need to stop talking shit cause all you r doing is haten cause you cant have what she has!!!!
    your just jelous that you cant have such a nice car
    bitches hate to much!!!
    grow up hor bag looken ass bitches!!!
    do whta u gotta do paris and make all the haters hate

got something to say step up and sat it
    bouchevictor@yahoo.com

15. cutie said on February 5th, 2009 at 2:38 pm

this is the most beautiful car i ever seen.

16. alexis said on February 14th, 2009 at 1:44 pm

bitch i wil take ur nice ass car and cut u up in half….what u got to said

17. Nataliee said on February 14th, 2009 at 6:43 pm

Love this car…really want one myself…maybe when i win the lottery!

18. Nataliee said on February 14th, 2009 at 6:44 pm

Oh yeah, and to all u haters out there…get a life!

Paris Hilton is actually a very intelligent woman who deserves respect…you lot are all just jealous that she has like the GREATEST car ever…

Seriously, grow up and get rid of the jealousy. There’s no need for it!

19. […] Bentley Posts Bentley Continental GTC Speed Pictures Paris Hilton’s Pink Bentley Pictures Victoria Beckham in her Bentley GT Coupe with DUBs Gold Bentley H2 Hummer in Dubai […]

20. Chicadmin said on March 6th, 2009 at 4:53 am

Well, not too much of a fan of Paris’ car, but she looks pretty, accessible, and innocent with the retro look.

21. Sab said on July 17th, 2009 at 2:08 am

I absolutely LOVE IT! It’s sooo sweet that’s like what I want to drive if I ever become that rich! I LOVEEEEEEEEEE PINK! Even though I hate Paris, her car is pretty damn sweet!

22. lovegirl said on March 19th, 2010 at 3:12 pm

omg it is crap i would have a porsche 911 in gold lol

23. asanti rims said on April 18th, 2010 at 5:19 pm

paris hilton is stupid and ugly

24. xavier said on May 4th, 2010 at 7:41 pm

quit hattin cuz u cant get one that car is awsome and u no it…man i wish i had 1

25. Maryrose Troyano said on May 7th, 2010 at 8:08 pm

yo, i adore paris. she is cool and i cannot wait to see what she will do next! x

26. sora_kawaii said on July 30th, 2010 at 12:47 am

I LOVE PINK BUT THIS CAR DOSENT LOOK GOOD IN PINK, IT LOST HIS PRESENTATION, MAYBE A BLACK AND PIK/ WITHE AND PINK INTERIOR WILL LOOK GOOD BUT THE PINK COLOR AND THAT PINK LOOKS CHEAP AND WE ALL KNOW THAT THIS CAR IS FAR AWAY FROM THAT

27. Celebrity News said on November 7th, 2011 at 9:06 pm

Hello there, You’ve done a great job. I?ll certainly digg it and individually suggest to my friends. I am confident they’ll be benefited from this website.

28. Home Tutoring Solutions|Home Tutoring|Maths Tutoring said on December 11th, 2011 at 7:09 pm

Hi there, I discovered your web site by way of Google even as searching for a comparable subject, your website got here up, it seems great. I have bookmarked to favourites|added to bookmarks.

29. […] 10 Punishment for painting a Lamborghini pink should be death. That means YOU Paris Hilton! via Pink-Cars.info /* */ /* */ /* */ The Yada Yada new […]

30. Pink Bentley! - Page 2 - www.hardwarezone.com.sg said on November 15th, 2012 at 11:09 pm

[…] Think she got the inspiration from Paris Hilton Paris Hilton Pink Bentley Continental GT Pictures | CarZi […]

31. Sell your own handmade designs for free. said on January 8th, 2013 at 11:33 pm

Undeniably imagine that that you stated. Your favourite justification appeared to be at the internet the simplest factor to take into accout of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed whilst people consider issues that they just don’t understand about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the top and outlined out the entire thing with no need side-effects , other people could take a signal. Will likely be again to get more. Thanks

32. Diablo said on January 24th, 2013 at 10:28 am

hey look it’s paris hilton, i nearly didn’t recognize her with out a pair of balls on her chin.

33. Diablo said on January 24th, 2013 at 10:31 am

she looks so different with no cock in her mouth..

34. Hudson said on March 11th, 2014 at 1:18 pm

Hello! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a group
    of volunteers and starting a new initiative in a community in the same niche.
    Your blog provided us valuable information to work on.
    You have done a extraordinary job!

my homepage: Minecraft Pocket Edition Hack download (Hudson)

35. Johnd192 said on May 17th, 2014 at 10:13 pm

I have observed that in the world these days, video games include the latest popularity with kids of all ages. Periodically it may be extremely hard to drag the kids away from the games. If you want the best of both worlds, there are plenty of educational games for kids. Great post. baaddebdfgbe