Shaun White Lamborghini LP640 Pictures

shaun white balloon white lamborghini lp640

I was watching some recaps from the best of the WINTER X-GAMES, and i found myself in awe of Shaun Whites snowboarding skills…I know I’m not alone in this mind frame. That was neither here nor there when it came to a comment one of the sport announcers made about him owning a LAMBORGHINI !!!

shaun white snowboard

shaun white balloon white lamborghini lp640

shaun white balloon white lamborghini lp640

I did a quick GOOGLE search and quickly found out he owns a 2007 “Balloon White” Murcielago LP640. I then went on a hunt to find images and found some of a photo shoot he did with acclaimed Celeb Photog Kevin Ou. Shaun White has such a cool and off the chart personality that it makes perfect sense for him owning one of the most OUTRAGEOUS cars out there!

shaun white balloon white lamborghini lp640

shaun white balloon white lamborghini lp640

Related Celebrity Posts
Paris Hilton’s Pink Bentley Pictures
Christian Audigier – edo Lamborghini LP710
David Beckham Porsche 911 Carerra S For Sale
Seinfelds 1997 Porsche 993 Turbo S for sale (eBAY)
David Beckham Rolls Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe
Matt Damon Spotted in a Glacier Blue Tesla Roadster
Jenna Jameson 2002 Lamborghini Murcielago on EBAY

[Source: Kevin-ou.blogspot.com]

7 Responses to “Shaun White Lamborghini LP640 Pictures”

1. A Chilling Vision of Things to Come « boil the ocean said on July 29th, 2009 at 10:24 pm

[…] of my friends are going to try and get reincarnated as grackles and shit on Shaun White’s Lambo as a form of avian vengeance from beyond the grave. Login “grackle”, password […]

2. shvitz said on July 30th, 2009 at 1:59 pm

I’m sorry, but what a douchebag. That’s great that he’s rolling in money and all that, but I am so sick of it all…

3. Mike said on February 18th, 2010 at 12:57 pm

Good for him. I wish I had a car like that. Hope he doesn’t spend it all and find himself broke in later years. He’s brought a lot to the sport, and I have no problem with his financial reward. Just say no to envy, and enjoy that he is American and is the best in the world at what he does.

4. snowboardjacke gr?n said on February 19th, 2010 at 12:57 pm

Shaun should get a hair cut, but he can snowboard like nobody else, so I guess this makes it okay.

5. mz.vic said on February 27th, 2010 at 3:57 pm

wow people if u dont have nething nice to say about shaun white then dont say anything at all!!!!! and to those who support him thank u lotz cuz im right there with ya =]

6. Ad said on August 18th, 2011 at 10:55 am

You look as camp as a row of tents!

7. moshaddict said on July 12th, 2014 at 9:12 pm

First off I want to say great blog! I had a quick question in which I’d like to ask if you don’t mind.

I was curious to find out how you center yourself and clear your head
    before writing. I have had difficulty clearing my thoughts in getting my thoughts out there.
    I do take pleasure in writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15
    minutes are usually wasted just trying to figure out how to begin. Any suggestions or tips?
    Many thanks!