Lamborghini Insecta Concept Pictures

lamborghini insecta concept pictures

Romanian industrial designer Iulian Bumbu has just released these Lamborghini Insecta concept pictures, inspired by insect exoskeletons. It is his take on what future Lamborghini styling might look like.

Iulian explains “The idea was to create an extreme race-oriented supercar with a style that introduces softer and more organic lines and integrate them into the geometrical style of Lamborghini.”

lamborghini insecta concept

lamborghini insecta concept lamborghini insecta concept lamborghini insecta concept

lamborghini insecta concept

Related Lamborghini Concepts Posts
Lamborghini Countach LP400 Spider Mardikian Photos
1996 Lamborghini Zagato Raptor Pebble Beach Auction

[Source: WorldCarFans.com]

6 Responses to “Lamborghini Insecta Concept Pictures”

1. Imee said on March 12th, 2009 at 6:02 am

I liked what Iulian Bumbu created. I’ve always been a big fan of Lamborghinis ever since I was younger, so this is such a treat for me. I hope that when it comes to reality, it’s gonna be an electric or hybrid car, then it’ll be my ultimate dream car!

2. Lamborghini Insecta Concept Pictures | AUTOSTOMPER.COM said on March 30th, 2009 at 2:16 am

[…] Click for the Insecta Concept Pictures […]

3. AK said on April 27th, 2009 at 9:56 am

I like this concept, really hopes it comes out. Its awesoem

4. Marchelo said on August 3rd, 2009 at 8:22 am

Please make it reality will devote my life to own one.. hope Lambo do builds it so the ONE 77 is taken out

5. gaurav said on August 31st, 2012 at 12:28 pm

I M A GR8 FAN OF LAMBORGHINI…WHO DESIGN IT FIRST TIME WAS SUCH A GR8 PERSON AND U KNOW DAT IN NFS(GAME)MY SELECTED CAR WAS “LAMBORGHINI GALLARDO”….HOPE GOD MAKE ME ELLIGIBLE TO BUY THIS CAR…ITS MY DREAM CAR…

6. Male Swimwear Photoshoot said on May 5th, 2014 at 3:29 am

I’m impressed, I must say. Rarely do I come across a
    blog that’s both eeucative and engaging, and withut a doubt, you havge hit the nail
    on the head. The issue is something nott enough people are speaking intelligentl about.

Now i’m very happy I came across this in my search for something regardng this.

My web page :: Male Swimwear Photoshoot