Ferrari F450 Concept Photos

ferrari f450 concept

Here are some Ferrari F450 concept photos which I have gathered over the last couple weeks from various websites. My guess is that the final production will most likely resemble a healthy cross between the blue concept photo (above) and the black one below the jump. I have heard rumors that the car will be revealed at this years 63rd Frankfurt Motor Show during the last 2 weeks of September 2009.

ferrari f450 concept

ferrari f450 concept photo ferrari f450 concept photo ferrari f450 concept photo

ferrari f450 concept photo

Related Ferrari F450 Posts
Ferrari F450 Spy Pictures!!!

ferrari f450 concept rendering

ferrari f450 concept rendering

ferrari f450 concept rendering

[Source: TopSpeed.com, news.autoua.net, AutoMotorsport.we]

6 Responses to “Ferrari F450 Concept Photos”

1. Chris Burdick said on May 13th, 2009 at 3:25 pm

That blue one is ugly. Based on their progression so far (355, 360, 430) – I think you’re right about the mix btwn the first two photos, but I think it will lean more on the aggressive side than the beautiful side. The two bottom photos are jsut the F430 with a bunch of weird gills. The one up from that seems close, and the black one is too pretty for this lineup.

2. Ferrari F450 Engine Spy Photos | CarZi said on June 4th, 2009 at 2:17 pm

[…] are some NEW DETAILED Ferrari F450 engine bay (F142 engine) spy photos of the upcoming Ferrari F450 which will replace the Ferrari […]

3. Ferrari F450 Diffuser Spy Pics | CarZi said on June 10th, 2009 at 1:42 pm

[…] are some recent Ferrari F450 diffuser spy pics I found. This is the first time I have seen the new F450 in its prototype form […]

4. digitalvirtue said on July 11th, 2009 at 1:43 pm

…black one works best, i think. but could someone tell them to adjust the springs or something, for aesthetic (wheel arch and more general) reasons.

5. Catrina Gaskey said on August 30th, 2011 at 9:04 pm

Awesome, Thx!

6. mens swimwear sale said on May 6th, 2014 at 3:12 am

Magnificent beat ! I wish to apprentice even as you amend your website, how
    could i subscribe for a blog web site? The account helped me a acceptable deal.

I were a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered
    bright transparent idea

My blog :: mens swimwear sale