2010 Shelby GT500 Super Snake

Ford Mustang Photo Galleries HERE: Ford Mustang Photos

2010 shelby super snake gt500

The 2010 Shelby GT500 Super Snake package is just around the corner. The upgrade will offer several performance options in excess of 700+ hp. Checkout the pictures and details for all options the package has to offer.

2010 shelby super snake gt500 2010 shelby super snake gt500 2010 shelby super snake gt500

Package Price: $29, 495 (630 HP), $33, 495 (700+ HP)

Standard Features:
• Shelby/Ford Racing Whipple 630 HP supercharger
• Shelby/Super Snake hood with pins
• Carbon fiber body components
• SHELBY deck lid letter kit
• Super Snake badging (front grille and front fenders)
• Sequential tail lights
• Shelby Super Snake striping
• Front and rear brake duct kit
• Quarter window scoops or block-offs
• CSM consecutively numbered dash plaque and engine plate
• Shelby Super Snake door sill plates
• Light bar with third brake light (convertible)
• Shelby/Baer 6-piston caliper front brake system and rear rotors
• Borla cat-back exhaust system
• Shelby/Ford Racing suspension w/ adjustable damper
• Short-throw shifter
• Cold air intake system
• Custom drive shaft (700+ horsepower package)
• 3.73:1 differential
• 20″ Shelby/Alcoa Super Snake wheels and Pirelli P-Zero tires
• Shelby three piece floor mat set
• Aesthetic engine kit with billet fluid caps and dip stick handle
• Center gauge cluster with Autometer Carroll Shelby signature carbon fiber faced gauges
• Aluminum Shelby map light accent and satin door lock knobs
• Shelby embroidered headrest
• Center console with Shelby logo

Options:
• Shelby/Ford Racing Whipple 700+ HP supercharger
• Shelby/Kenne Bell 725 HP supercharger (black or polished)
• Shelby/Baer 6-piston caliper rear brake system
• Shelby/Eibach adjustable coilover suspension
• Shelby/Eibach sway bars
• White ball billet short-throw shifter
• Shelby/Kicker stereo upgrade
• Shelby performance cooling package
• Two-tone leather interior upgrade
• Two-tone leather console cover
• Perforated leather seat inserts
• Shelby Super Snake faux rear gas cap

[Source: AutoBlog.com]

7 Responses to “2010 Shelby GT500 Super Snake”

1. Joshua McRae said on June 27th, 2009 at 9:03 am

I NEED ONE OMG!!!

2. Brandon said on August 2nd, 2009 at 11:38 pm

Probably get smoked by a real car.

3. Elizabeth said on August 17th, 2009 at 11:57 am

Dear Santa,
    ……………………….
    lol

4. Tom said on August 27th, 2009 at 11:34 am

Sounds like Brandon has a little penis envey.

5. KINGRULZ-UK said on December 10th, 2009 at 8:18 pm

dear santa

can i plz have shelby gt 500 super snake
    i have been very good this year so plz fucking get it for me
    thanks a lot

6. Speedemon said on January 9th, 2010 at 5:37 pm

I hate to be a Jerk on this but if you converted your own GT500 like I did then you would be able to actually hit the 700hp mark for half the price tag and a 1/16 of the time frame. The whole conversion took my local shop only 2 days to complete and most of that was waiting for parts. Shelby’s current lead time on these over priced under power machines is almost 9 months last I checked. You are paying Shelby to do the job so that it adds resale value to your car, well sorry to burst your bubble but they are liars. After talking with my Insurance company (while I was still considering the Shelby package) they told me that the only way I could get my car appraised at the “Super Snake” price was to go through a collectors car insurance company/appraisal company, who will require you to keep your car as a trophy and wont even let you put more than 5K a year on the car. I won’t even get into the other bull that I would have had to conform to. All to make sure that I don’t loose the $30K+ that I would have invested. If I wanted to invest in a car I would have bought a Ferrari 250 GTB 4 cam and parked it in a climate controlled garage 9like the “Special Insurer’s” said I had to for my 2010 CAR?????

If you read the Car & Driver article where they tested this car against the Hennessey Camaro and the SMS Challanger you would see that not one of them ever even came close to the horsepower indicated. The worst part is when I converted mine, with the exact parts that are on the Super Snake, as I pushed towards the 610hp mark the Intake Air Temps were so high that I actually lost over 100hp because the ECU started pulling timing so it did not blow up. If it were not for my extensive research I would have blown my car up trying to do what they claim to do. I ended up having to buy a Intercooler (under the supercharger) and the heat exchanger (Behind the Bumper) that were the only one’s that could handle that HP Level. I had to purchase the intercooler and heat exchanger from http://www.VTSRacing.com which ended up being the only reason that I was able to save my GT500’s engine. I tried every one on the market before I found these guys and even the Revan Racing (Shelby Certified Part) Heat Exchanger, which is very expensive for very little value (Horse Power and (IAT) wise, didn’t do much more than the OEM part.

I personally think that there is ZERO truth in their advertising, they think if they say enough cool stuff about it and have a real pretty picture then you (the dumb public) would believe it all and after you found out what I did you would be too embarrassed to admit you fell for it. So you go on just continuing to advertise their cars driving around and no one knows the truth. Do what I did and strip everything that says Shelby and build yourself a car that you will enjoy driving as much as looking at. Sooner or later, when they are found out, they will go the way of Saleen, OUT OF BUSINESS! Did I mention that all of the stuff that Shelby actually has made they have made in a different country! They dont even support Americans in this huge time of need for manufacturing jobs in America.

The bottom line is they dont care about you, they just want you money so they can laugh all the way to the bank! How do you think Bush stayed in office and was then followed by his Democratic twin “The O-Bama”. Do your research people and never trust marketing or advertising, its all bull!

Thanks,

Speed

7. drspa said on March 2nd, 2010 at 6:40 pm

Speedemon-
    Although you are correct about the insurance, but not the milage each year that is up to you. You are incorrect on the other aspects of the Shelby Mods. The supercharger is innercooled and cooling upgrades are highly suggested but not necessary, if you take it to the track offen I would invest in it I did. My Super Snake was finished in 6 weeks that include complete interior and all upgrades. Don’t forget they actually paint the new hood and all new striping, 6 weeks not bad I don’t think. I think that most buyers that spend that kind of money research, I know I did. I don’t ramble on I get right to the point. Your persective is myopic at best, but does have a few fact not complete facts. They delivered as advertised for me. I am friends with the CEO of Ford Racing and he assured me of there quality of the build he has overseen them at Shelby, because he sells them the parts. Which most not all are made in USA.Some parts will always have componants that are made overseas. Thanks
    Drspa