Paul Walker Porsche Death Crash Photos

Sad but true, Fast & Furious actor Paul Walker died in a car crash Saturday November 30th when his friend lost control of a Porsche Carrera GT and collided with a telegraph pole in Santa Clarity at 3:30pm. Walker, 40, was a passenger in the high-powered super-car when it spun out of control killing both him and Roger Rodas.

[Source: AP]

6 Responses to “Paul Walker Porsche Death Crash Photos”

1. JJ Wong said on December 1st, 2013 at 2:48 am

Irony that a Superstar of Car Movies, pass away in a car crash in real life. Sad but it happened. R.I.P Paul Walker…

2. Ron said on December 1st, 2013 at 4:04 am

R.I.P Paul walker, prayers for your loved ones. We will miss you.

3. Charlotte Auto Transport said on February 20th, 2014 at 3:51 am

The video you have shared is really new to me. I also feel really sad to lose such a great personality. May his soul rest in peace!

4. newsportscars.tumblr.com said on May 25th, 2014 at 5:17 pm

There’s definatelly a lot to learn about this issue.
    I likie all the points you made.

5. Elliott said on May 30th, 2014 at 5:01 pm

Wonderful items from you, man. I have understand your
    stuff prior to and you’re just extremely excellent. I really like what
    you have acquired right here, certainly like what you’re saying and the way
    in which in which you assert it. You are making it entertaining and you still care for to keep it sensible.
    I cant wait to read much more from you. This is really a tremendous web site.

6. Kirsten said on June 16th, 2014 at 4:33 pm

I drop a comment each time I like a article on a website or I have something to valuable to contribute to the conversation. It’s triggered
    by the fire communicated in the article I browsed. And
    after this article Paul Walker Porsche Death Crash Photos | CarZi.

I was moved enough to drop a thought ;) I do have 2 questions for you if you do
    not mind. Could it be just me or does it look like
    like a few of the responses appear like coming from brain dead individuals?
    :-P And, if you are writing at additional social sites, I’d like to follow
    anything fresh you have to post. Would you list
    the complete urls of your public sites like your linkedin profile, Facebook
    page or twitter feed?